Project 615: Full-Time Screen printer
Project 615 is a company focused on serving others through selling high quality products that advocate for world changing causes.
About the position:
- Our Production Department is where all of our tees are screen-printed. This department plays an intricate role in who we are and the high quality products that we provide our customers.
- Creative individual who would rather work with your hands than a computer
- Has a passion for organization and getting things done
- Servant leader who loves to be a part of a team
- Excited about the mission of Project 615
- Balances numerous projects at one time
- Cares about creating high quality products
- Has attention to detail
- 1-2 years screen printing experience
- Gets things done on schedule
- Not easily distracted
- Willing to do the small things like cleaning, lifting boxes, etc.
- Mental - Requires relatively high degree of concentration and attention to detail while focusing on repetitive tasks approximately 80% of time
- Physical - Requires walking/standing approximately 90%, sitting approximately 10%, and lifting up to 50 lbs. Requires working in the heat during summer days. Involves considerable amount of stooping, forward bending, and crouching.
- Believes in having fun at their job
- Is always learning and growing
Location: Nashville, Tennessee Position: Full-time. 40 hours a week. Hourly Position. Timing: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Willing to hire ASAP.
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a 1-page PDF document containing a cover letter that answers the below 3 questions as well as a résumé to email@example.com with the subject line “Staff Recruitment: Screen Printer [Applicant’s Name].”
What sets you apart for this position from other candidates with comparable qualifications and experience?
List your greatest strength and greatest weakness.
Why Project 615?