Project 615 is a company focused on serving others through selling high quality products that advocate for world changing causes.
- Having a great personality and a passion for what Project 615 does
- Maintaining our brand inside the retail store and at events/festivals
- Knowing exactly how our products fit
- Process returns and exchanges
- Maintaining and handling the inventory in store and on location at events
- Being the lead on helping plan & schedule events & festivals that we are apart of
- Help decorate for different seasons at the retail space
- Assist in training and overseeing other retail associates at the store
- Support management and owners
- Creating and being apart of what we design
- Being apart of how we market ourselves
- Telling the story of Project 615
- Handle customer inquiries,
Skills & Qualifications
- Committed to excellent customer experience
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Self-directed and hard-working
- A workhorse with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Smart and organized
- Eager to learn every single day
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to multi-task
- Able to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
Compensation: $10-$14 per hour, depending on responsibilities and prior experience.
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Position: Part-time. Weekends and weekday opportunities. Potential for full-time.
Timing: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Willing to hire ASAP.
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a 1-page PDF document containing a cover letter that answers the below 2 questions as well as a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Staff Recruitment: Retail Associate [Applicant’s Name].”
- What sets you apart for this position from other candidates with comparable qualifications and experience?
- Tell us about your current situation and time frame. In the event that we would like to move forward with you as a candidate, when is the earliest that you would be available to start?
- Why Project 615?