PROJECT 615: PRODUCTION MANAGER
Project 615 is a company focused on serving others through selling high-quality products that advocate for world changing causes.
About the Position:
The Production Manager will be responsible for leading and overseeing our production department. He/she will work cross-functionally to understand production needs, act as a company liaison with missional hire partners, forecast busy seasons, and ensure quality control.
Our Production Department is where all of our tees are screen-printed. This department plays an intricate role in who we are and the high quality products that we provide our customers.
Job Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Making the Project 615 company culture apart of your professional and personal life
- Leading and directing all print shop employees
- Finishing projects in a timely manner
- Working with our team in being a part of vision casting and goal setting
- Having great communication with stores and online inventory needs
- Coordinating and overseeing all printing as far as quality, colors, inks, scheduling, etc.
- Working daily with other leaders on meeting deadlines, overseeing artwork, keeping a calendar of all events and release dates
- Constantly seeking ways to improve yourself and your team
- Overseeing our missional hire program and work with partners to ensure both parties are flourishing
Keeping our printing and products with high quality through training and keeping up with quality control
This position is for someone who:
- Loves to to do work that matters with a passion to serve others
- Has experience leading & managing people
- Shows up to work and makes it fun no matter what
- Super organized and detail oriented
- Cares about quality products
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Position: Full-time. 40 hours a week. Salary position.
Timing: Willing to hire ASAP.
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a PDF document containing your enneagram number, the application, cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Staff Recruitment: Production Manager [Applicant’s Name].”
*Don't know your enneagram number? Take the free test here: https://www.exploreyourtype.com/details