PROJECT 615: marketing director
Project 615 is a philanthropic + missions based apparel company based in Nashville, TN. Our main mission is to help change the world by producing t-shirts & apparel. The story behind our t-shirts is to employ men that are recovering from drug/alcohol addiction, mental illness & homelessness that are in the program at Set Free ministries in Nashville, TN. We also fundraise for other world changing organizations that meet the criteria of our passion on how to change the world
About Project 615
What’s so special about Project 615? We make some of the most creative & fashion forward t-shirts on the market. We are a young company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to constantly improving our work. We are passionate people about making great products, while sticking to our mission of continuing to provide jobs and raise money for those that are on the path of recovery. We seek to build a strong department that prioritizes the needs of our customers in a personable and efficient way.
About the Position:
The Marketing Director will be responsible for leading an effective marketing strategy to propel company growth. He/she will work cross-functionally to understand marketing needs, act as a company brand ambassador to external sources, and drive revenue growth through successful marketing campaigns.
Job Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Furthering the mission & vision of Project 615
- Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising.
- Designing, building and maintaining our paid & organic social media
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Leading a team to help execute all marketing strategy
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Creating innovative ways to enhance the company brand
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners
- Creating and collaborating to execute marketing content
- Assisting in layout of website
- Working closely with graphic design team to communicate specific marketing needs, prioritizing them, and then allocating resources appropriately
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence
- Conducting general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Multi-Tasking with several projects at once
- Being able to inspire and tell stories
- Working directly with our Director of Events on planning company hosted events
- Working directly with partners
- Overseeing coordination, delivery, and deployment of e-commerce assets, including site merchandising & products
This position is for someone who:
- Loves to to do work that matters with a passion to serve others
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience in branding & marketing
- Has experience leading & managing people
- Shows up to work and makes it fun no matter what
- Can work alone but also loves to work in groups
- Super organized and detail oriented
- Thinks outside the box
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Position: Full-time. 40 hours a week. Salary position.
Timing: Willing to hire ASAP.
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a PDF document containing the application, cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Staff Recruitment: Marketing Director [Applicant’s Name].”