Project 615 is a philanthropic + missions based apparel company based in Nashville, TN. Our main mission is to help change the world by producing t-shirts & apparel. The story behind our t-shirts is to employ men that are recovering from drug/alcohol addiction, mental illness & homelessness that are in the program at Set Free ministries in Nashville, TN. We also fundraise for other world changing organizations that meet the criteria of our passion on how to change the world
About Project 615
What’s so special about Project 615? We make some of the most creative & fashion forward t-shirts on the market. We are a young company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to constantly improving our work. We are passionate people about making great products, while sticking to our mission of continuing to provide jobs and raise money for those that are on the path of recovery. We seek to build a strong department that prioritizes the needs of our customers in a personable and efficient way. As retail associate of Project 615, it is your responsibility to deliver a high-quality customer experience for our customers through face-to-face interactions, email correspondence, and product fulfillment in our retail store and at events in the community.
- Having a great personality and a passion for what Project 615 does
- Maintaining our brand inside the retail store and at events/festivals
- Knowing exactly how our products fit
- Process returns and exchanges
- Maintaining and handling the inventory in store and on location at events
- Being the lead on helping plan & schedule events & festivals that we are apart of
- Help decorate for different seasons at the retail space
- Assist in training and overseeing other retail associates at the store
- Support management and owners
- Creating and being apart of what we design
- Being apart of how we market ourselves
- Telling the story of Project 615
- Handle customer inquiries,
Skills & Qualifications
- Committed to excellent customer experience
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Self-directed and hard-working
- A workhorse with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Smart and organized
- Eager to learn every single day
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to multi-task
- Able to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
Compensation: $10-$14 per hour, depending on responsibilities and prior experience.
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Position: Part-time. Weekends and weekday opportunities. Potential for full-time.
Timing: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Willing to hire ASAP.
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a 1-page PDF document containing a cover letter that answers the below 2 questions as well as a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Staff Recruitment: Retail Associate [Applicant’s Name].”
- What sets you apart for this position from other candidates with comparable qualifications and experience?
- Tell us about your current situation and time frame. In the event that we would like to move forward with you as a candidate, when is the earliest that you would be available to start?
- Why Project 615?