PROJECT 615: FASHION & WHOLESALE MERCHANDISER
Project 615 is a company focused on serving others through selling high quality products that advocate for world changing causes.
About the Position:
We are looking for a successful, energetic, and goal-oriented sales & fashion professional to join our growing team. We need someone who knows the industry and understand our business, with the primary goal being to prospect and generate new wholesale channels while growing and developing our existing channels. This is a commission-based position with an attractive bonus structure.
You will be building relationships with existing clients through account management and database follow up, boost demand for our product line, drive incremental sales, and promote customer loyalty and engagement. You will set short-term and long-term wholesale strategies, evaluate the effectiveness of current wholesale programs, and oversee the organization’s wholesale sales policies, objectives, and initiatives. The ability to cultivate and initiate relationships, develop instant rapport, ask open-ended questions (and listen to the answers), work your book of business, and manage a pipeline are the keys to success.
You will be a leading voice in decision making for upcoming releases, designs, merchandise, etc. Having an eye and knowledge of fashion trends is a must. Project 615 will be looking to you for growing our brand through the products we well.
Job Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Revenue growth through Wholesale channels
- Growing our brand through forecasting fashion trends
- Forecast with reports for pipeline management
- Increase sales by building positive relationships with new and existing customers
- Picking out samples for upcoming releases
- Enhance our customer relationship-oriented approach using interpersonal skills to establish, promote, and maintain excellent customer service
- Listen to a customer’s needs and present products based on customer knowledge, insight and intuition
- Document communications with existing and potential customers
- Attend seasonal apparel marts
- Execute any company promotions in the territory to support growth
- Account management through: regular follow up, order coordination, explaining costs, preparing paperwork, collecting payments due, and distribution of marketing materials
- Generate excitement and educate customers about Project 615 products
- Communicate weekly with manager and keep sales logs up to date
- Evaluate and suggest accounts for growth and market strength
- Visit accounts regularly to show seasonal collections and capture at once re-order business
- Conduct in-season follow up calls with key accounts to lock in seasonal orders and capture at once re-order business
- Educate and inform accounts on the brand, news, events, specials etc.
- Make outbound prospecting calls to existing clients
- Conducting in-depth needs assessments of eligible clients
- Accountable for sales quota
- Help Project 615 get ahead in planning seasonal releases
Education and Experience:
- Sales Experience: at least 2 years experience with wholesale and retail apparel sales preferred
- Business to Business sales experience is a plus
- Industry interest and knowledge of territory, products, and pricing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
Required Skills and Abilities
- Model Project 615 Core Values and Mission
- Eye for fashion
- Good attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Must have substantial knowledge of apparel and the fashion industry
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, leadership, and organizational skills
- A track record of success as a closer and in achieving or beating goals and quotas
- Desire to work in and be a part of an organization that thrives on hard work and success all while having a great time
- Ability to build relationships, convey value of offering, obtain commitments and conversion
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite of Applications
- Excellent communication and computer skills, be able to work with spreadsheets and write concise proposals for customers and prospects
- Alert of opportunities for new business
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills including good math skills
- Flexible and adaptable to varied work environments
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in an autonomous environment with minimal direction or supervision
- Ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly workload
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Position: Full-time. 40 hours a week. Salary position + commission.
Timing: Willing to hire ASAP.
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a PDF document containing your enneagram number, the application, cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the subject line “Staff Recruitment: Fashion & Wholesale Coordinator [Applicant’s Name].”
*Don't know your enneagram number? Take the free test here: https://www.exploreyourtype.com/details