Project 615: Production Director
Project 615 is a philanthropic + missions based apparel company based in Nashville, TN. Our main mission is to help change the world by producing t-shirts & apparel. The story behind our t-shirts is to employ those that are recovering from drug/alcohol addiction, mental illness & homelessness that are in the program at Set Free ministries in Nashville, TN. We also fundraise for other world changing organizations that meet the criteria of our passion on how to change the world
About Project 615: What’s so special about Project 615? We make some of the most creative & fashion forward t-shirts on the market. We are a young company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to constantly improving our work. We are passionate people about making great products, while sticking to our mission of continuing to provide jobs and raise money for those that are on the path of recovery. We seek to build a strong production department that prioritizes the needs of our customers in a personable and efficient way. As our Production Director of Project 615, it is your responsibility to deliver a high-quality product for our customers, while leading our production team.
- Creative individual who would rather work with your hands than a computer
- Has passion for organization and getting things done
- Passion for screen printing and other analog design processes
- Has graphic design background
- Servant leader and driven to get the most out of others
- Excited about the mission and social enterprise aspect of Project 615
- Balances numerous projects at one time
- A gift to teach and lead others
- 1-2 years screen printing experience
- 2-3 years graphic design experience
- Be able to delegate jobs and tasks to 2-4 employees
- Is a positive influence and understands the Project 615 mission, wants to be a part of something greater than themselves.
- Gets things done on schedule
- Not easily distracted
- Understands our design style and eager to make contributions to our brand
- Multi-tasks well
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Willing to do the small things like cleaning, lifting boxes of shirts, etc.
- Mental - Requires relatively high degree of concentration and attention to detail while focusing on repetitive tasks approximately 80% of time.
- Physical - Requires walking/standing approximately 90%, sitting approximately 10%, and lifting up to 50 lbs. Involves considerable amount of stooping, forward bending, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- Believes in having fun at their job
- Is always learning and growing
Location: Nashville, Tennessee Position: Full-time. 40 hours a week. Salary position. Timing: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Willing to hire ASAP.
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a 1-page PDF document containing a cover letter that answers the below 3 questions as well as a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Staff Recruitment: Production Director [Applicant’s Name].”
- What sets you apart for this position from other candidates with comparable qualifications and experience?
- List your greatest strength and greatest weakness.
- Why Project 615?